- This works on another similarly configured virtual machine.
- I've tried this as root, via CPAN, and in my $HOME.
- I've run it through "perl -d t/basic.t" but lack the skills to follow the variables, subroutine paths, and all the make macros. I set a breakpoint at 133: my $install_out = run("$make install") and then went looking around t/Big-Dummy. I ran "perl Makefile.PL", "make", and "make test" inside Big-Dummy and they pass. Running "make install" inside t/Big-Dummy attempts to install to /usr/local/bin but I don't think that's a valid manual test.
- Previous versions of ExtUtils-MakeMaker fail too on this machine.
- Test-Simple-0.86 passes all tests.
Admittedly, this is just for learning purposes but I'm stuck and would like to know why this is failing.